As we'd suspected, the electrical problems that postponed Friday's planned Endeavour launch stemmed from the avionics box in the ship's engine compartment. NASA engineers had hoped the spaceship would take off Monday, but replacing the box has delayed the launch to an unannounced date, possibly near the end of this week. It's like they're flying commercial. [CBS, NYDN]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?