"To my colleagues at ESPN, here's a heads up: Stop asking me if I have kids, if I'm married, if I have a girlfriend," said Jared Max, a longtime sports radio personality who hosts a morning show on ESPN New York 1050. He follows Phoenix Suns president Rick Welts and former Villanova star Will Sheridan, sports figures who both came out this week. "It seems to me there's never been a better time," Max said. [ESPN]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!