State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is probing Donald Trump's for-profit school network, as well as four other educational companies, after accusations that the institutions misrepresent their quality of instruction and success rate in finding jobs for students. [NYT] Related: 'If I Can't Trust Donald Trump, Who Can I Trust?' New York's January profile of the Trump Network [NYM]
Photo: John W. Adkisson/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!