Just like last year, when President Obama was unable to travel to Poland for the funeral of president Lech Kaczynski, ash from Icelandic volcanoes are once again disrupting his travel schedule. It's not as much of a nuisance this time, though: Obama will leave Ireland for London tonight instead of tomorrow, which may just mean he has to spend less time pretending to enjoy Guinness. [Two-Way/NPR]
Photo: JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!