Newt Gingrich's epic, poetic, wildly over-the-top statement from earlier this week has now inspired at least two works of art. (You probably couldn't say that for any other press release in political history, although that's just a guess.) The first is this delightful sheep-centric illustrated interpretation by designer and developer Jon White. The second is an appropriately dramatic reading by the bard John Lithgow on the Colbert Report last night.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]