"I think you're wrong," Justin Bieber tweeted at Daily Intel today. (I know, we're trying to get over it, too.) He was referring to a post we wrote about Obama's Ground Zero promise to the daughter of a 9/11 victim that he would introduce her to her idol, Justin Bieber. We figured it would be pretty impossible for even the leader of the free world to impinge on the pop star's time. But, apparently, we were wrong. "Pretty sure President @BarackObama will keep this promise," Bieber wrote on Twitter and Facebook today. Lesson learned: Never say never!
Photo: JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 9. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]