A judge today announced that onetime-actress Lindsay Lohan will report to jail on June 17 to begin serving her sentence for jewelry theft, which will see her in jail for 120 days barring any early release. There was an additional charge raised today: That she violated the terms of her probation by drinking on the night she scuffled with a Betty Ford employee, to which her lawyer pleaded no contest. She'll be sent to more therapy (as opposed to rehab) to help her with her ongoing addiction battles. "I am glad to be able to put this past me and move on with my life and my career," Lohan said in a statement. "I support the judge's decision and hold myself accountable for being in this situation." Remember, Linds: The key to jungle juice is letting those canned peaches sit out in the sun as long as possible.
Photo: Mario Anzuoni/Getty Images
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig