Here's a stop-motion video of Jeff Gurwin preparing a very elaborate proposal for his girlfriend, Caitlin, on Avenue A and 2nd Street in the East Village. The proposal happened over the weekend, but the mural will remain up for a month. He is the guy in the plaid, she is the girl in the yellow skirt. The Scrabble is a nod to the couple's favorite board game, and the dog is Caitlin's family pet, Perky. You are the one tearing up even though it's a little cheesy, and you know what's coming at the end.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!