Here's a stop-motion video of Jeff Gurwin preparing a very elaborate proposal for his girlfriend, Caitlin, on Avenue A and 2nd Street in the East Village. The proposal happened over the weekend, but the mural will remain up for a month. He is the guy in the plaid, she is the girl in the yellow skirt. The Scrabble is a nod to the couple's favorite board game, and the dog is Caitlin's family pet, Perky. You are the one tearing up even though it's a little cheesy, and you know what's coming at the end.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper