He'll replace Joe Nocera and will continue contributing to the New Yorker. This appears to be a victory in the Times' battle against the Journal, where his columns currently appear. [Talking Biz News]
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?