Tonight's ABC World News with Diane Sawyer took a deeper look into the elite team of tough pups that work with Navy SEALs like the ones that took out Osama bin Laden. We learn that during missions, in addition to being able to skydive with or without a human, these canines wear head-mounted infrared cameras, water- and bulletproof body armor, and tiny earbuds that relay commands from their handlers. At one point, they even had broken teeth replaced with titanium. All the better to eat you with, my dear.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring