On Tuesday it was revealed that members of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the Senate Intelligence Committee, and those in the equivalent House committees would be allowed to see photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse. And today, gory viewings of the photos began. What did they think? "It wasn't a very pretty picture," said Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK). "Either a bullet, the significant bullet, went through the ear and out the eye socket, or vice versa." Gross! And Representative Devin Nunes (R-CA) concurred: "I'll just say this, he's dead." Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) and Representative Pete King (R-NY) are scheduled to see the photos on Friday.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper