On Tuesday it was revealed that members of the Senate Armed Services Committee, the Senate Intelligence Committee, and those in the equivalent House committees would be allowed to see photos of Osama bin Laden's corpse. And today, gory viewings of the photos began. What did they think? "It wasn't a very pretty picture," said Senator Jim Inhofe (R-OK). "Either a bullet, the significant bullet, went through the ear and out the eye socket, or vice versa." Gross! And Representative Devin Nunes (R-CA) concurred: "I'll just say this, he's dead." Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) and Representative Pete King (R-NY) are scheduled to see the photos on Friday.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 4. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 5. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 6. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...