In an e-mail to friends, Cho just announced that he'll be leaving the site just over two years after launching it with writers Alex Balk and Choire Sicha. "I cannot stress this enough ... I am not leaving my full time position at The Awl because The Awl is in any way shape or form in trouble," he wrote. "In fact, The Awl has been growing, both in audience and revenue, very aggressively for the last 18 months or so." Grantland, recently launched by Bill Simmons, "is the only job that ever could have made me even consider leaving," Cho wrote.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob