On the heels of last night's Trump/Palin Pizzapalooza, Donald Trump told Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa during a call-in this morning that he and the former vice-presidential candidate discussed her potential run for president. "I asked her that question very specifically ... I'm not sure she knows the answer herself," he said, before complaining that he's displeased with the current crop of Republican candidates. "Obama can be beaten and he can be beaten easily by the right person." Presumably, the right person loves pizza.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob