On the heels of last night's Trump/Palin Pizzapalooza, Donald Trump told Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa during a call-in this morning that he and the former vice-presidential candidate discussed her potential run for president. "I asked her that question very specifically ... I'm not sure she knows the answer herself," he said, before complaining that he's displeased with the current crop of Republican candidates. "Obama can be beaten and he can be beaten easily by the right person." Presumably, the right person loves pizza.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Here’s Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Frolicking Post-Baby Reveal