According to the description of this video taken on a Metro-North train recently, this spat between a passenger and a conductor began after the passenger "was talking too loud on the train when the conductor politely asked her to keep it down and stop using profanity or to take it to the vestibule." Now, there's no way we can really know the full context of this disagreement, or whether or not the conductor's suggestion was warranted. But the passenger does repeatedly point out that she is "a very well-educated person" who has attended good schools, so she is automatically blameless. Nobody who is well-educated has ever talked too loudly.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck