Disgraced ex-cop Darrin Nemelc was indicted on rape, criminal sex, and sex abuse charges on Thursday, in the rape case of a 14-year-old runaway. Nemelc claims that he didn't have sex with the teenager, but instead simply allowed the "little white girl" to use the bathroom in his house. According to Nemelc, "She was acting weird and spaced out and was crying," he told cops. "She then asked me to use my bathroom which she did," he told cops, claiming that after she used his bathroom, "She started acting weird and unstable again and left." But prosecutors say there is DNA proof of a sexual assault. His bail was set at $100,000.
Photo: Jeff Haynes/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]