The U.S. Attorney's office in New York City announced today that they're charging former Citigroup vice president Gary Foster with embezzling $19 million from the megabank. He was arrested yesterday morning at JFK airport returning from a trip to Bangkok. Foster allegedly transferred money from Citi accounts into a cash account, then wired himself the money, applying a fake deal number to the transactions. WSJ]
Photo: AFP/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?