The U.S. Attorney's office in New York City announced today that they're charging former Citigroup vice president Gary Foster with embezzling $19 million from the megabank. He was arrested yesterday morning at JFK airport returning from a trip to Bangkok. Foster allegedly transferred money from Citi accounts into a cash account, then wired himself the money, applying a fake deal number to the transactions. WSJ]
Photo: AFP/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner