Yesterday, Think Progress reported that at a speech before a conservative audience on Monday, presidential juggernaut Herman Cain promised, "I am only going to allow small bills — three pages." To most people this seemed like a silly pledge, as essentially every bill of any significance (like those that, say, cut taxes?) are much longer than that. Cain now seems to agree. In an interview with Glenn Beck today, he explained that he was obviously just exaggerating. Come on, America, try to keep up.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?