Two men are suing several cast members of The Real Housewives of New Jersey for injuries sustained in a February fight at a Punta Cana resort. The brawl started when housewife Teresa Giudice poured Champagne on a bar-goer then "mocked the 53-year-old woman as she tried to wipe the alcohol from her eyes." Things then escalated into a fight between the woman's son-in-law and cousin and several male cast members. The lawsuits, filed in New York and Miami, allege that one of the plaintiffs was left with a broken arm, cuts, and blurred vision, while the other had a broken leg and a torn knee ligament. Bravo is named in the suit, which claims that the cast and crew (the crew! Is this where cameramen go to hit rock bottom?) had consumed "excessive amounts of alcohol," making them "intoxicated, belligerent and rowdy." Almost like that was the goal.
Photo: Owen Hoffman/PatrickMcMullan.com
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!