Is there any better way to impress a lady friend than to casually stroll up to a piano on the sidewalk, say off-handedly, "Oh, a piano ... guess I'll try it out," and then bang out some flawless Chopin? There isn't. She will have sex with you, on the spot, in front of everybody. This is probably not the motivation behind the street piano program, which is returning next week with even more pianos than last year (but without the artist who inspired the original project, Luke Jerram, who says he was unceremoniously booted out this time around). But the art of seduction is part of "the arts," right? [City Room/NYT]
Photo: Theo Zierock/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?