The paper's report on the arrest of East Harlem dealer Ceferino Perez, who allegedly runs a cocaine operation worth $1 million, is very upset on behalf of Perez's put-upon wife. She worked for her husband, sealing drugs into baggies, because she "needs the money," Perez was caught saying on tape. Those efforts weren't properly appreciated, either: Upon arrest, "Her only jewelry? Handcuffs, and not made with any of her hubby's gold, either." [NYP]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?