"It was more than just sexual. We exchanged music or talked about life in general. It changed me in some way, or made who I am today. I don't regret anything. It was mutual. I'm not a victim." —Traci Nobles, the 35-year-old Georgia-based phys-ed teacher who exchanged amorous online message with former congressman Anthony Weiner, tells the Today show how she feels about their interactions now. [HuffPo]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!