TMZ has unearthed the one thing this world is missing: a new trove of naughty, semi-naked Anthony Weiner photos. This batch was taken at the House Members Gym and sent to at least one woman, calling into question whether or not Weiner used Congressional resources for his online adventures. To be clear here: There's certainly nothing inherently, like, wrong with taking or sending sexy gym photos (email@example.com), but it's a situational thing, so these may prove problematic. And what if you're married, world asks? But we can't even legally get married in our state, so stop messing with our heads, ethics. [TMZ]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!