The Obama administration has released a list of its so-called "bundlers" — the biggest fund-raisers — and a certain Vogue editor's name appears in the highest category, for those who have raked in more than $500,000 on Obama's behalf. It's rumored that bundlers get first crack at the administration job of their choice, and why else has Wintour been wearing those glasses for so long if she doesn't want to be in the Secret Service? [Via Ben Smith]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!