Washington's in a much better mood today. Though the Senate delayed the scheduled 1 a.m. vote on the Reid plan late last night (it's now planned for 1 p.m. today), Mitch McConnell made the Sunday talk-show rounds to let the people know everyone "had a very good day yesterday." The Senate Minority Leader spent much of his Saturday hammering out a rough plan with the president, one that he's "very, very close to being able ... to recommend to my members that this is something that they ought to support." [CNN]
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!