"As many have said, this is almost in every way following the playbook of the Watergate scandal," Rich said, of the News Corp. scandal. "What did you know and when did you know it? The wheels are coming off of News Corp. [Today's Wall Street Journal editorial], I think, shocked many, because it blamed everyone else. They haven't handled this crisis well, they've got to find out what [Murdoch] knew. I took that editorial as not only being ridiculous on its face, but a sign of true panic that this virus is spreading to America, and News Corp., which is an American company, not British, really is facing some serious threats to its future now."
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck