You can listen to it on the gospel album he released in 1996, which somehow only found its way onto the Internet today. For the most part they're all slow songs about Jesus and heaven, except for the third track, "This Is the Day," which has kind of a Kenny Loggins's "Footloose" meets Billy Joel's "Tell Her About It" vibe going for it.
Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]