Herman Cain may be rethinking the benefits of being the "anti-Islamic bigot candidate" in the presidential race, because, as the Daily Caller reports, he's decided to "host a roundtable discussion with American Muslim leaders within the next seven days." The date and location are unknown, but Cain is expected to wear thick sunglasses, which will prevent the Muslim leaders from casting their Sharia spells on him. [Daily Caller]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring