A recent Post study found the rooftop pool at the posh meatpacking hotel to be dirtier than the city's public pools — so think again before paying $300 to stew in your neighbor's "business." [NYP] Update: The Gansevoort sent us a comment. "The implication of the article is that the coliform [a contaminant named by the Post] allegedly found was caused by fecal matter or urine, however, through our conversations with the journalist, we learned that further testing determined that there were NO TRACES of such contaminants. For this reason, the story was categorically misleading. "
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?