“As vindictive as he was? As mean as he was? Christie zeroed out Camden in the budget — he’s forcing ’em into bankruptcy. He’s taken hostages and he’s shooting them. No apologies.” —New Jersey Senate president Stephen Sweeney, when asked by the New York Times if he regrets threatening to punch governor Chris Christie and calling him a prick, in a story on the state's "Tony Soprano–versus-the-Medici" style of politics. [NYT]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?