For the second time in less than a week, the theater where David Letterman's Late Show is taped has been vandalized by a frustrated entertainer. This time, the damage was attempted by one Alvin Moore, a 42-year-old Florida musician who had sent Letterman demo tape after demo tape without response. If this keeps up, we'll be able to write a Top Ten Reasons to Vandalize the Sullivan Theater list: Our money is on Oprah taking a brick to it next.
Photo: Ray Tamarra/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper