New York's Gabriel Sherman and John Heilemann joined the Morning Joe panel today to discuss how the London phone-hacking scandal surrounding Rupert Murdoch's News Corp. could affect the media mogul's empire, and how Fox News is actually looking good despite controversy throughout other parts of its parent company. "For once, all the critics of News Corp. are not talking about Fox," Sherman said. "Do not count Rupert Murdoch out," Heilemann said. "The Murdochs' resilience has been extraordinary over the years. As vulnerable as he looks, I would not count out his ability to recover." And if that doesn't work, he should just send wife Wendi in for him.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability