Both NY1 and the Daily News are reporting that 66-year-old former New York governor George Pataki, who has been one of the seemingly dozens of politicians lazily flirting with a presidential run over the past few months, may actually enter the race in the near future. Rumors be damned, though, we'll believe it when we see it. What is the rationale behind this candidacy? Pataki is against Obamacare and debt? Well, so is every other Republican running for president. He's also pro-choice and has barely existed in the public consciousness since his governorship ended over four years ago. There has to be better ways for him to spend his time — grandkids, fishing, etc.
Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle