Both NY1 and the Daily News are reporting that 66-year-old former New York governor George Pataki, who has been one of the seemingly dozens of politicians lazily flirting with a presidential run over the past few months, may actually enter the race in the near future. Rumors be damned, though, we'll believe it when we see it. What is the rationale behind this candidacy? Pataki is against Obamacare and debt? Well, so is every other Republican running for president. He's also pro-choice and has barely existed in the public consciousness since his governorship ended over four years ago. There has to be better ways for him to spend his time — grandkids, fishing, etc.
Photo: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!