Andrew Cuomo loves to tell reporters that he's "a car guy, and a motorcycle guy, and a boat guy." One thing missing from that Richard Scary–esque list: planes! The governor frequently uses state aircraft to commute to and from his Westchester abode. Critics say the flights are expensive, and that Cuomo might be flying more frequently than state business strictly warrants. Luckily, some guy named Andrew Cuomo just signed a bill establishing a fourteen-member Joint Commission on Public Ethics, so we'll be able to get to the bottom of this.
Photo: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron