Andrew Cuomo loves to tell reporters that he's "a car guy, and a motorcycle guy, and a boat guy." One thing missing from that Richard Scary–esque list: planes! The governor frequently uses state aircraft to commute to and from his Westchester abode. Critics say the flights are expensive, and that Cuomo might be flying more frequently than state business strictly warrants. Luckily, some guy named Andrew Cuomo just signed a bill establishing a fourteen-member Joint Commission on Public Ethics, so we'll be able to get to the bottom of this.
Photo: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. A Ranking of 11 Movie Franchises, TV Shows, and Book Series That Ended in 2013
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street