Katie Couric stopped by The View today, but this time, the visit wasn't about convincing the co-hosts that she wasn't leaving her job as host of CBS Evening News (which she obviously did) but instead she was actually working, joining the group as a co-host. Couric spoke with guest Jimmy Fallon, there to promote his new book of sarcastic thank-you notes, and weighed in on all sorts of hot topics, like how awful the words "moist" and "panties" are (which is basically scientifically proven, by the way). "And we don't want to put them together," Couric joked.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!