Time heals all wounds, unless you feel you've been wronged by a Palin, apparently. In addition to posing nude for the September issue of Playboy, Levi Johnston's sister, Mercede, also gave the magazine an interview, going on at length about her true feelings regarding the former Alaskan governor and her family. "I think she'd have had a mental breakdown ... As governor she quit on us. What does that say about her?" she said in response to a question about how Palin would fare as president. Johnson also claimed that 70 percent of Wasilla's citizens can't stand the former vice-presidential candidate. Other tidbits that Johnston lets loose: more info about Bristol's horribleness toward her brother and claims that the eldest Palin progeney, Track, has done drugs. Surprisingly, the Palins have yet to comment on Johnston's interview, but just wait; we don't see the feud between these two families dissipating anytime soon.
Photo: Courtesy of Mercede Johnston via Twitter
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron