Last night, Rachel Maddow reminded the Late Show audience that Muammar Qaddafi's current status as "public enemy No. 1" is a pretty new development. As she told David Letterman, "We've got pictures of senators essentially sitting on [Qaddafi's] lap from the last few years." (In true Maddow fashion, she was sure to cite John McCain as an example.) Letterman, for his part, countered with a shot of the embattled Libyan leader in his studio.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 6. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street