Last night, Rachel Maddow reminded the Late Show audience that Muammar Qaddafi's current status as "public enemy No. 1" is a pretty new development. As she told David Letterman, "We've got pictures of senators essentially sitting on [Qaddafi's] lap from the last few years." (In true Maddow fashion, she was sure to cite John McCain as an example.) Letterman, for his part, countered with a shot of the embattled Libyan leader in his studio.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]