According to journalists following the Republican candidate's campaign, the team's most pugnacious member is a "tall, silver-haired man" identified by a spokeswoman as a former Secret Service agent who has guarded presidents and "knows exactly what needs to be done." Reportedly, that includes tussling with Fox News' Scott Brown, threatening to break the arm of a Norwegian writer, and "pushing away the hands" of autograph-seekers while riding a speeding golf cart. Other aides have been observed shoving camera lenses — and CNN’s Don Lemon and ABC's Brian Ross. Bachmann might want to think about taking on some less personality-prone staff, lest the zany cast of characters she's hired start to outshine her. [Politico]
Photo: Win McNamee/Getty Images
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?