The Princeton professor and former U.S. Treasury chief economist will head his Council of Economic Advisors. Krueger's selection probably had a little something to do with his lauded research on job markets and employment. But who knows? Maybe Obama was just impressed with his 2002 study of rock-concert prices. Surcharges have gotten terrible since then. [NYT]
Photo: Win McNamee/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?