Children in New York City may have a few uncomfortable questions for their parents today. From the paper that told us disgustedly that Dominique Strauss-Kahn's accuser was a prostitute comes this simultaneously "adult" and also wholly immature cover story about something as unsexy as the stock market. Leave it to the Post to mix money with misogyny (and employ Ashley Dupré as a sex columnist), especially when it has nothing to do with the accompanying article, which opts for the more innocuous roller-coaster metaphor. If your boss said something like this to you at work, not only would it be unfunny, but it might be called sexual harassment.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!