John Duffy, CEO of the investment bank Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, stands accused in Manhattan Supreme Court divorce proceedings of "public and notorious adulterous relationships" by his wife of 35 years, who has already turned down a $20 million settlement offer. Kathy Duffy alleges that her husband had affairs spanning multiple countries and that he shelled out for gifts like cars, watches, and condos worth hundreds of thousands of dollars for at least three different women. One mistress is referred to as "the tattooed, blond lead singer of a rock band," whose career Duffy supported financially, Rolex and all. The Post says Duffy, who makes around $3 million a year, denies having affairs and prefers to think of his personal patronage and generous purchases as "investments." Based on today's forecast, potential returns don't look good.
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode