We are now less than three weeks away from the tenth anniversary of September 11 and the accompanying ceremony at the new memorial at ground zero. If you want to see how the memorial was built (hint: lots of cranes) but you're not up for watching years of video footage, here's a time-lapse video showing the construction between 2004 and 2011 in just one minute.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. Seitz: Look Past the Dragons in Game of Thrones
- 5. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 6. Hofstra Student Killed by Police Bullet During Long Island Home Invasion
- 7. Kanye on SNL: Scowls, Screaming, The Waterboy
- 8. Tracing the Career of Tween-Lit Doyenne Judy Blume
- 9. East Williamsburg, Queens? Ridgewood, Brooklyn? WiRi?