As promised, underground cell-phone service for AT&T and T-Mobile customers is coming, and will start at six subway stations on Tuesday. The A, C, E, F, L, M, 1, 2, and 3 platforms along 14th Street, along with the C and E station at 23 Street, will provide the testing ground for Transit Wireless, with all stations expected to be connected by 2016. No one will ever have to put their devices away again. [amNY]
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!