New York's Frank Rich was on Piers Morgan Tonight on Thursday to talk about how Obama can best use the last fourteen months of his term. Rich said that while it might be too late — or too impossible — to move substantial economic reforms through Congress, the president can still make some changes from the executive branch. As for the immediate future? "Stop being just the nicest adult in the room," starting with next week's job-creation speech. "He has to draw the line and fight for it, even if he's going to lose."
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability