New York's Frank Rich was on Piers Morgan Tonight on Thursday to talk about how Obama can best use the last fourteen months of his term. Rich said that while it might be too late — or too impossible — to move substantial economic reforms through Congress, the president can still make some changes from the executive branch. As for the immediate future? "Stop being just the nicest adult in the room," starting with next week's job-creation speech. "He has to draw the line and fight for it, even if he's going to lose."
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?