After months of insisting that he was so serious about running for president, Donald Trump announced in May that he'd rather have his own TV show. Strangely enough, almost immediately afterward, he began warning that he may very well change his mind and jump back into the race at some point. There may only be one person in the world who actually believes him this time: his daughter, Ivanka. "Of course. Absolutely," she said when we asked her at the F.I.T. Couture Council Valentino luncheon whether she takes such talk seriously. "And I wish he would, but it’s not an easy decision to make."
Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]