Manhattan Mini Storage's political, liberal-friendly ads have been a common sight around the city for years. Remember the one about Sarah Palin from 2008? "What's More Limited? Your Closet or Her Experience?" That was kind of clever! But this new one targeting Michele Bachmann ... we're not feeling it. Yes, Michele Bachmann is not that smart. What does that have to do storage?
Photo: via buzzfeed.com
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement