Muammar Qaddafi remember that guy? Over a month after the fall of Tripoli, his whereabouts are still unknown. The latest possibly credible rumor: A senior military official with the new Libyan government says Qaddafi "may be holed up near the western town of Ghadames, near the Algerian border," according to Reuters. He's being protected by the nomadic Tuareg tribesmen "who roam the desert spanning the borders of Libya and its neighbors." Even if they never catch him, if Qaddafi has to traipse around the Sahara for the rest of his life, that wouldn't be so bad. [Reuters]
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode