Another week, another GOP debate. Tonight's meetup at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library in California is the first of three set for the next fifteen days and the first to feature new guy Rick Perry. The "submissive" yet "Minnesota-nice" Michele Bachmann will be back, wielding her go-to stalling technique and non-answer for topics she'd rather avoid, like her husband's controversial gay reparative therapy clinic or her views on gay marriage. Her brilliantly simple avoidance mantra: "I am running for president of the United States."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 8. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]