The Vanilla Thrilla got downright cheeky last night, telling Stephen Colbert that he exited the presidential race after the Ames straw poll because "When you come in third place behind Michele Bachmann and Ron Paul — I think that's enough for any one person to endure." Later, he added that he felt his campaign suffered because it lacked the "entertainment component" of his competitors. Did he ever consider learning some party tricks? The answer is actually pretty risqué (for Tim Pawlenty, at least).
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Woman Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig