Despite his late entry into the pack of eight (or is it nine?) GOP presidential candidates, Rick Perry is definitely a serious candidate now, if for no other reason than he is getting the full-on comedic treatment. He was perfectly parodied by Alec Baldwin on SNL on Saturday, and just last night, David Letterman devoted his trademark Top Ten List to the Texas governor, counting off signs that his campaign is in trouble. Among them: "At debates, he mostly goes with, 'That's what she said!'; "He's too Mitty for Newt Supporters, too Newty for Mitt supporters"; and "Even his wife is wearing a 'Herman Cain' button." See the rest in our video here.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron