During last night’s Huffington Post Game Changers event at Skylight Soho, Beau Biden scoffed at the possibility that his father, Vice-President Joe Biden, would swap positions with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for President Obama's reelection run. "I marvel," Biden, Delaware's attorney general, told us. "You guys are too busy to play the parlor game. You’ve got more important things on your hands." Granted, the long-rumored switcheroo may not exactly be the most pressing news story of the day ... but is there any truth to it? "No. It’s not happening," Biden insisted. "I’ll bet you dinner." Nah. We don't think it's happening either.
Photo: Ben Gabbe/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring